Sportunity asbl ("Sportunity" or "we") is a data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) ("GDPR"). This means we decide how your Personal Information (as defined below) is processed and for what purposes.
Sportunity collects the following personal information:
- Telephone number
- Age and gender
- Personal interests
- Languages spoken
(the "Personal Information") How will we use the information about you?
By filling up the form available at www.sportunity.org
or handed to you in a paper form by a volunteer working for Sportunity, you are granting us a permission to collect, store and process the Personal Information that you make available to us through such form for the purposes described below. We are therefore processing the Personal Information in accordance with section 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
We will use the Personal Information:
Disclosure of Personal Information
- To enable us to provide a voluntary service for the benefit of the public as provided in the constituting document of Sportunity;
- To identify your interests in order to offer the opportunities to facilitate the integration of the displaced population into Luxembourg's sports and cultural life;
- To administer membership records;
- To manage our employees and volunteers;
- To maintain our own accounts and records to enable anonymized periodic reporting;
- To inform you of news, events, activities and services running at Sportunity;
- and to provide you with information and offers on other means you can support the work of Sportunity.
The Personal Information will be treated as strictly confidential will only be shared with other volunteers working for or with Sportunity as well as with our partners. We will only share your Personal Information with other third parties with your consent.
The Personal Information will not and may not be used or shared for marketing or commercial purposes and Sportunity commits to keep your Personal Information safe and secure and restricts access to Personal Information to those of its officers, consultants and volunteers who reasonably need to know that information to fulfil their duties towards Sportunity or you.
We will not transfer your Personal Information outside the European Economic Area (EEA) without your prior consent. Data Retention
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Sportunity holds about you;
- The right to request that Sportunity corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Sportunity to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to have your Personal Information transferred from one controller to another;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données (the "CNPD").
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact Team Sportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org Log Files www.sportunity.org
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information. Privacy Policies
, which are sent directly to users' browser. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see on websites that you visit.
Note that Sportunity has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-parties.